BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toads Moderator Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toad
Web Master
Web Master
Toad

Toads Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: Toads Moderator Application!   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

1.In-game User: Toad

2.Whats your name in real?: Brett

3.Where do you live?: Canada

4.What is your timezone?: Mountain Standard

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: Playing Runescape for years. Private servers for over a year with alot of experience on all types. BrokenPkScape 1 day!

6.Am I Trustworthy?: Im the most trustworthy person you will ever meet. I will be the best Mod that you will ever accept and will help change from having 7 players online to having 700 players online!

7.How Long Are You Active?: Very active . Play everyday and can be on alot. Can be on more often even if needed.

8.What Would You Do?: I Would Help create a huge community for this server. Would start by adding BrokenPkScape to more voting websites to increase the amount of players online. Also am willing to create a possible new fourms or help with the one already created if required!

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: Im a Helpful/ Active / Fun player in game. I Actually talk to players unlike stuck up Mods/Admins that dont!

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: Because i want to help grow the server to be the best that it can be. I wanna be a mod that can say yeah i was here from the start and look at it now!

11.What kind of experience do you have?: Been Mods for lots of servers and Admins for a few. I have experience with all commands ( Well most of them ) and know what it takes and what should be expected by a Mod of a Large server. I dont buckle under pressure of lots of players needing help

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: Im the most Active,Helpful Mod/Admin you will ever meet. VERY Experienced

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: I would help with the fourms and help create a stable/ Over populated economy on the server. Would build this server to be a reccomended , most played server!

14.Some additional info about yourself?: Everything above pretty much says it all!

15.State your favorite rule and why?: Not to be Rasist because everyone should be playing in a great community of players with minimum hate ( Expect if your pissed because you died and lots all your stuff haha )

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: Im new to the site and looking forward to voting everyday on all 7 sites more then once a day!

Thanks guys!

Toad!!
Back to top Go down
pwn u2 lummy
Administrator in game
Administrator in game

PostSubject: good luck =)   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

i approve of him being mod if it matters lol he is helpfull when asked questions and a very easy person to get along with! Very Happy
oh and btw no1 is as active as me lolz im on almost all day Razz

Last edited by pwn u2 lummy on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toad
Web Master
Web Master
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Toads Moderator Application!   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 am

Thanks for the support Lummy! =]
Back to top Go down
Toad
Web Master
Web Master
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Toads Moderator Application!   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 am

Dont forget i know the basics of all forums and how to help change or edit them. I can be a huge help later on with the fourms if i get accept

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Pending   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Please Come Back in 1-3hours or maybe 24 hours to see your results.
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Where Are You   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

Im sorry but i just dont see you online anymore.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Web Master
Web Master
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Toads Moderator Application!   Toads Moderator Application! EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Bashar i was gone for the weekend because of a wedding. This sucks saying i havent been on because i would be the better Mod out there.

Thank you anyways

Toad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toads Moderator Application!   Toads Moderator Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toads Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1