BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

staff application ( zee ) / jesse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zee
Web Master
Web Master

staff application ( zee )  / jesse Empty
PostSubject: staff application ( zee ) / jesse   staff application ( zee )  / jesse EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm

1.In-game User: zee

2.Whats your name in real?: jesse

3.Where do you live?: canada

4.What is your timezone?: eastern

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: 13 days?

6.Am I Trustworthy?: i guess :S

7.How Long Are You Active?: alot

8.What Would You Do?: smoooth anal Very Happy

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: fun, helpful , Razz

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: becuase i like this game and to helpout

11.What kind of experience do you have?: not realy any, but i hang with the mods and owners on here and skype

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: a reason why you should choose me is becuase i could be help? im fun Smile and i will do anything you ask (other then kill my self n shizit like that Razz) and i follow rules and i hope this is anough sentences for you Smile

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: help to gather more players. idk whateveer you need

14.Some additional info about yourself?: i like to play basketball with friends for fun, i live in canada eh?

15.State your favorite rule and why?: my favorite rule is no spamming

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: out of around the 13 days i have play i probly voted 8 time all 7 sites ........... hope i get staff Smile thanks ** zee **
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Declined   staff application ( zee )  / jesse EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm sorry your application wasn't detailed enough, Provide us with more information of what you would do to help the server, why should we choose you to be a staff member of BrokenPkScape. Maybe on your next applications you can get a position.
Back to top Go down
zee
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: ffas   staff application ( zee )  / jesse EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: staff application ( zee ) / jesse   staff application ( zee )  / jesse Empty

Back to top Go down

staff application ( zee ) / jesse
Page 1 of 1