BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpongeBoB Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpongeBoB
Web Master
Web Master

SpongeBoB Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: SpongeBoB Moderator Application   SpongeBoB Moderator Application EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 pm

1.In-game User: SpongeBoB

2.Whats your name in real?: Nick

3.Where do you live?: Green Bay,Wisconsin

4.What is your timezone?:TMC Estern

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: 1 week

6.Am I Trustworthy?: i Can Be If i Gotta Be

7.How Long Are You Active?: About 4-5 Hours A Day

8.What Would You Do?: Help Out New Members, Old Members If They Need The Help ill Give The Help They Want

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: Everything i Love 2 Do it All

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: Wanna Be A Part of The Great Community Staff Members With The Rest Of Your Staff

11.What kind of experience do you have?: Ive Been Admin in 4 other Servers,Mod in 8 Servers, and Coded As A Trainee in 1 server

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?:Well i Love The Server And i Think That i Could Be 1 Of The Leaders That People Wanna Be Like.I Also Think That i Could Be A Fantastic Help Arround For People That Wanna Fight.

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: I Would Control Any Fights That Are Happening Before They Start By Warning Them 3 Times Then Kicking.I Would Help People Follow The Rules Of Games And If They Need Sumthing Help Them Get It...

14.Some additional info about yourself?: Well i Love Runescape. i Play BasketBall. i Skateboard. i Bike. i Love Women. im 14.

15.State your favorite rule and why?: Like Them All Cause They Are The Right Rules For A Community That Should Be Fun And Loving

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: Maybe 3-4 Of The Sites But Not All 7 Sorry...
Back to top Go down

SpongeBoB Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1