BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my application for mod tyvm for looking plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkstr579
Web Master
Web Master

my application for mod tyvm for looking plz Empty
PostSubject: my application for mod tyvm for looking plz   my application for mod tyvm for looking plz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:49 pm

1.In-game User:darkstr

2.Whats your name in real?:austin jarvie.

3.Where do you live?:houston,tx.

4.What is your timezone?:central standard.

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?:2 days.

6.Am I Trustworthy?: yes i am trustworthy.

7.How Long Are You Active?:umm 4 to 5 hours a day 5 days a week maybe

8.What Would You Do?:i would help in anyway i could.

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?:im a nice,helpful,honest.

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: mod or admin cause ive been them both before

11.What kind of experience do you have?:i have been a mod 6 times and a admin 2 times in other games.

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?:i think u should choose me because im trustworthy and helpful.and another reason is im fun to hangout with.

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum:i would try to donate as much as i can.and help the new players and owners if they need me.

14.Some additional info about yourself?:umm im 15 i like to play sports and play games as u can see and i like to hangout with my friends.

15.State your favorite rule and why?:i like the pjing=jail because i aways get pjed and it realy makes me mad

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?:umm i usualy vote but sometimes i hit the dont vote on accedent but i didnt know there was 7 sites! geez lol but i will improve that.

READ: Thx for applying for our staff.if we are to much staff you will be putting on "pending"
and i hope you have a great journey on BrokenPKScape
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Declined   my application for mod tyvm for looking plz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Sorry You Didn't Provide Me With Enough Information. Also I don't think that your are experienced enough for a staff position at this moment. Maybe next you can get a position. Also I feel that you have more to say.
Back to top Go down
darkstr579
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: my application for mod tyvm for looking plz   my application for mod tyvm for looking plz EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 pm

k =/
ill try agean
soo u want me to play more and get more use to the game?
cause i made that last night and today i feel ive learned way more
and ive been playing runescape 8 years and ive been admin twice and mod 5 or 6 times but ill try agean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application for mod tyvm for looking plz   my application for mod tyvm for looking plz Empty

Back to top Go down

my application for mod tyvm for looking plz
Page 1 of 1