BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nub With Ags, [MOD] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nub with ags
In Game Moderator
In Game Moderator

Nub With Ags,  [MOD] Application Empty
PostSubject: Nub With Ags, [MOD] Application   Nub With Ags,  [MOD] Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am

1.In-game User: Nub With Ags Nub With Ags,  [MOD] Application Icon_rr

2.Whats your name in real?: Dylan

3.Where do you live?: Canada ON

4.What is your timezone?: Eastern

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: 2 Weeks.

6.Am I Trustworthy?: Yes i am very Trustworthy.

7.How Long Are You Active?: 3-5 Hours A Day.

8.What Would You Do?: Help players,try make some guides about the server i will also try to get players on the server.

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: Nice, Trustworthy,giving,respectable,honest.

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: Because i played the server for a pretty long time and i am also planning on making suggestions for the server and help the server grow!.

11.What kind of experience do you have?: I have been a mod on 4 different servers.

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: because i do love this server alot i play alot also,help players and im ready to give 110% for helping the server,if im choosing to be part of BrokenPKSCape staff,i will help track down advertisers,Hackers,spammers,dupers etc,I am a very trusted person also.

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: i would make guides,videos and also get players to join BrokenPKscape ani will also give to the staff some suggestions,maybe some events,player of the month we will see. Smile

14.Some additional info about yourself?: Im 14 years old just graduated from elementary school im good with computers im on the server quiete a bit i play soccer, football, basketball, a lil volleyball i like to ride my bike and play xbox.

15.State your favorite rule and why?: my favorite rule would probly be "no ask for staff" i think like this rule is very annoying for the staff they get piss after a while.

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: i do vote on every site people tell it sometimeson the site but most of the time i do vote.
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

Nub With Ags,  [MOD] Application Empty
PostSubject: Pending   Nub With Ags,  [MOD] Application EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Please Come Back in 1-3hours or maybe 24 hours to see your results.
Back to top Go down

Nub With Ags, [MOD] Application
Page 1 of 1