BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theving Nub Staff App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theving Nub
In Game Moderator
In Game Moderator

Theving Nub Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Theving Nub Staff App   Theving Nub Staff App EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

1.In-game User:Theving Nub

2.Whats your name in real?:Bilal

3.Where do you live?:South Carolina

4.What is your timezone?:Eastern Central Time Zone

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?:7 years

6.Am I Trustworthy?: Yes

7.How Long Are You Active?: 6-8hrs a day even more

8.What Would You Do?:Help people, with problems clue scrolls, try to get everyone happy, obey rules, repsect players and try to help there problems

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: The person u can tlk to anything about and if u need help u can come to me

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: I think i will be able to help BrokenPKScape and helping people is fun

11.What kind of experience do you have?:I have become co-owner in older sever before it shut down.

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: If u chose me i will try to help my best and try to be a very great man to BrokenPKScape

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: Helping anyone, Trying people not to fight, Try to keep everyone happy and interested

14.Some additional info about yourself?: My favorite color is purple and i like theving

15.State your favorite rule and why?: My favorite rule is respect staff because they are the reason they sever is alive. I think everyone shud respect each other

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: To be honest i have voted 5 times will try to do more.

READ: Thx for applying for our staff.if we are to much staff you will be putting on "pending"
and i hope you have a great journey on BrokenPKScape
Back to top Go down
Bashar
Web Master
Web Master

Theving Nub Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Theving Nub Staff App EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm

You have been accepted and you are now a member of our staff.
Back to top Go down

Theving Nub Staff App
Page 1 of 1