BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :) thanks for reading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zee
Web Master
Web Master

*zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :)       thanks for reading Empty
PostSubject: *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :) thanks for reading   *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :)       thanks for reading EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 pm

1.In-game User: zee

2.Whats your name in real?: jesse clark

3.Where do you live?: canada, ON

4.What is your timezone?: eastern

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: 3 weeks

6.Am I Trustworthy?: yes i am very trust worthy

7.How Long Are You Active?: almost the whole day , everyday

8.What Would You Do?: i would help advertize. get new players. donate rs account Smile and mostly what ever you would wish for me to do

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: friendly trust worthy and pro Smile

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: because i have played for a while, i think if im premoted i would help the server out quite a bit

11.What kind of experience do you have?: i was a mod on 2 other servers

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: the first reason i think you should choose me to become staff is because i would help get more players to join the server and i would help with all advertisers hackers and other things that would annoy players.

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: a couple ways i could benefit the server would be i could advertise the server on many differet servers i can get some of my friends to play and some other people i know from other games.

14.Some additional info about yourself?:im 14 years old i like volleyball and tennis basketball baseball and i play on the computer alot

15.State your favorite rule and why?: my favourite rule would have to be no bugging for staff because i understand it bothers all of you, and it bothers me because they get annnoing when your trying to hang

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: NO :S butt almost everyday....like out of 3 weeks i probley have voted 18 times? every site! because i want more players for beter pvp!

Back to top Go down
zuece1
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: he will do it =)   *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :)       thanks for reading EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:58 pm

i think zee should be mod. he's awesome and my best bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
backb0ne
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: Re: *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :) thanks for reading   *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :)       thanks for reading EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:21 pm

accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :) thanks for reading   *zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :)       thanks for reading Empty

Back to top Go down

*zee's* / * jesse's* mod application :) thanks for reading
Page 1 of 1