BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few suggestions :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyson
Web Master
Web Master
Tyson

Just a few suggestions :) Empty
PostSubject: Just a few suggestions :)   Just a few suggestions :) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Hey whoever reads this,

I was just thinking about when I started playing Broken Pk;
I've played many servers over the last few years and there are a few things that I instantly do before I even move from the starting position, I'll list them and you can see if they're worthy to be added to the game (I'm sure most will be, but they may be a problem to code? I'm a noob at that sort of thing)

:: starter (If I don't see it in my inventory)
:: pure (I was pleasantly surprised)
:: master (Again, relieved that you at least have to work for def and prayer)
:: rules (Self-Explanatory)
:: pkrules (Just in case they weren't covered in regular ones)
:: commands (Disappointed to not have a list, had to ask people)
:: pickup XXXX XX (Just to see if it was a spawning server)
:: donate (To see what I get for donating, how much a VPS will cost etc.)

Obviously you wont implement master or pickup for regular players, but its just food for thought, but I coloured the things I think are more important Red > Green for least important.

Thx for reading,

Tyson elephant

EDIT 2:: Chaos Elemental needs to be POSSIBLE to solo, Its currently not. I've asked admins but since none of them have actually tried, they just say
"ooh you idiot! just take range gear and pray mage!! Roflnoob!?!@" or something along the lines of it.

It dosen't work like that. It also has a ranged attack that hits in exess of 40s. Its just about possible to duo but any less and you die. Fast.

EDIT 1::

Barrows!!! Can you also make Barrows Do-able, you cant get into the tunnels because no NPCs sell spades Sad

Dragons!!! As with barrows, No NPCs sell anti-dragon shields, making the KBD impossible unless someone like me hordes shields to give to people.

Dragons 2!!! KBD is very inaccessable at the moment, you have to tele to ice plateau and run south east, a tele would solve this easily, I can even get the co-ordinates if you want Very Happy

Last edited by Tyson on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://google.co.uk
zuece1
Web Master
Web Master

PostSubject: anti shield   Just a few suggestions :) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm

u have to kill a green dragon or kbd for a anti-shield.
use ur prayer mage they cant hit hard when u have that
or pm me and ill give u 1
Back to top Go down
Tyson
Web Master
Web Master
Tyson

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions :)   Just a few suggestions :) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 am

Yeah, I know that now but when I first started I got downed by a mith dragon even while praying mage... Shocked

Tyson elephant

EDIT:: I also have a stockpile of like 20 now so I give to new players when they log in Very Happy

Last edited by Tyson on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyson
Web Master
Web Master
Tyson

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions :)   Just a few suggestions :) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:25 am

[Nvm]

Tyson elephant

Last edited by Tyson on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing text)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few suggestions :)   Just a few suggestions :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few suggestions :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrokenPKScape :: Suggestions :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: