BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
BrokenPKScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 pk Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to be a mod!! look

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veng0wns
Web Master
Web Master

i would like to be a mod!! look Empty
PostSubject: i would like to be a mod!! look   i would like to be a mod!! look EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm

1.In-game User: veng0wns

2.Whats your name in real?: nick

3.Where do you live?: florida

4.What is your timezone?: eastern

5.How Long Have You Been Playing?: about 3 days

6.Am I Trustworthy?: i am super trustworthy

7.How Long Are You Active?: about 5hrs a day if not more

8.What Would You Do?: help ppl wen they nned, answer any questions ingame and on fourms, and tell ppl to join. i got about 5 ppl to join today! ask bashar he knows!

9.What Kind Of Person Are You In-Game?: nice, helpful, trustworthy

10.Why Do You Want To Be in BrokenPKScape staff?: cuz i like the game its fun

11.What kind of experience do you have?: i have played real runescape for about 5 years, i had my own rsps and ive played about 6 diffrent rsps, i was a admin/mod on 4 of them

12.Why should we choose you? At least two Sentences?: i am trustworty i will help people and play about 5hrs a day give or take

13.How would you benefit the server?: Explain. Two Sentence Minimum: i would stop scammers help in fourms and any1 online

14.Some additional info about yourself?: im 16 years old beast on computers and i play xbox 360 too.

15.State your favorite rule and why?: no scamming/duping it destroys the community

16.Be honest on this question please do you vote on all 7 sites everyday or do you only remember when I tell you?: i do vote but only on 2 diffrent sites i will start voting on all 7 to help server tho and i have 3 computers to vote with!!
Back to top Go down

i would like to be a mod!! look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrokenPKScape :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: